- The psychologist prepares the patient and his or her family members for full participation in rehabilitation.
- Should conduct tests dealing with personality, style and studies the patient’s way of dealing with stress.
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioural issues
- Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes along with the rehab team
- Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment
- Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.