- Skilled in training patients with spinal cord injury, stroke, traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy and orthopaedic cases
- Guide patients to improve their strength and movement liaising with other healthcare professionals to encourage a holistic approach to treatment
- Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes along with the rehab team
- staying up to date with developments in treatments being caring, compassionate, and patient.
- Good physical health and fitness -Physiotherapists need to give clear instructions and form trusting relationships with patients to encourage them to work towards recovery.
- It is important to keep to appointments and to effectively document each patient's targets and progress.